1. Helps improve digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
2. Helps improve insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
3. Helps boost energy and endurance, which enhances physical and athletic performance.
4. Helps you lose weight, or maintain your already good weight.
5. Helps to improve diabetes and chronic fatigue conditions.
6. Helps to support tissue healing and repair.
7. Helps to support and aids immune system function.
8. Helps to improve heart health.
9. High in Dietary Fiber.
10. Helps to lower cholesterol.
11. Helps to reduce sweet cravings.
12. Helps to rejuvenate skin and prevent wrinkles.
13. Helps to reduce symptoms associated with psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
14. Helps to soften skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
15. Helps to prevent wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
16. Helps to promote healthy looking hair and complexion.
Would love to hear about some of the things that you use it for...I have started cooking with it, using the Coconut oil, water and milk. The coconut milk is delicious in my morning protein shake with a few grapes, banana and strawberries...delicious.
by Leslie Traill, founder of “Sexy Over Sixty,” is a pioneer in the field of life coaching & personal empowerment. She is a sought after speaker, Certified NLP Coach, meditation coach, menopause coach and Counsellor.