1. Asparagus keeps the system healthy and bones strong.
2. Asparagus tea keeps the skin looking healthy and young.
3. Asparagus is rich in protein, B vitamins and potassium
4. Asparagus is a good preventative for stomach and bowel cancer.
5. Asparagus helps to reduce the risk of heart disease and osteoporosis.
6. Asparagus can reduce pain and inflammation.
7. Asparagus is also believed to have Aphrodisiac properties....
Take the ends of the asparagus (the tough stuff) and put them in a saucepan until the water is green. Strain into a teacup and enjoy!
Contact Leslie for Health and Wellness Coaching!
by Leslie Traill, founder of “Sexy Over Sixty,” is a pioneer in the field of life coaching & personal empowerment. She is a sought after speaker, Certified NLP Coach, meditation coach, menopause coach and Counsellor.