- Eat veggies, fruit and beans which contain soluble fibre This type of fibre keeps you feeling full.
- If you choose more veggies as your source of carbs you will start to see the bloat in your belly diminish.
- Add lemon juice to your veggies, it tastes good and helps you digest your food better.
- Replace salt with tasty herbs to spice your veggies up.
- A good oil that helps with reducing belly fat is coconut oil.
Contact Leslie for Weight Loss Coaching.
by Leslie Traill, founder of “Sexy Over Sixty,” is a pioneer in the field of life coaching & personal empowerment. She is a sought after speaker, Certified NLP Coach, meditation coach, menopause coach and Counsellor.